Confessions of a teenage girl whose father had an affair

TigerDao

Administrator
Thành viên BQT
Confessions of a teenage girl whose father had an affair

"Last night, I cried a lot, Dad. I turned 16 years old with nostalgia for my childhood. I cried when my family was missing a piece of the puzzle ...".
Yesterday was my 15th birthday, my first birthday without my father. Mom said, "Don't be sad, it's because I'm too busy". I also don't know if you didn't come back because you were too busy or if you forgot. Maybe dad is really busy, busy loving someone else.

Every time you say that, my mother will scold: "Children know what to say nonsense". I also wish I was just a kid so I wouldn't know, don't understand what's going on around me. But unfortunately, I am an adult and I understand everything. It's just that no one knows how bored I am.

Yesterday, the boy next door looked at me and said with a smile and sympathy: "Hey, your father left your mother and daughter for a girl. Don't be sad, full of people like that. My father is the same."

He was just an ordinary student before, but since his parents divorced, he suddenly became a special student. He refuses to study, only good at messing around and messing with his friends. I used to hate him too, until yesterday I understood why and what made him so.

I used to hear my parents arguing many times in the night and then hiding on the roof to cry. Dad is busy in love, mom is busy getting hurt, no one has the mind to care about a lonely little soul and increasingly finds life less and less joyful and exciting.

A few times I caught you crying, but then those scenes also gradually disappeared. I don't share anything with you because to me you are still just a child. But I have seen you change a lot. Mom no longer waits for the door every late night without seeing Dad come home. Mom changed the light bulb by herself, repaired the faucet herself, no longer waiting for her father as usual. I'm not sad, but I'm not happy either. But I understand you're trying to be strong.
Anhdd pxfuel 645

Do you know, when I was sitting with my mom and sister blowing out 15 flickering candles yesterday, did I make a wish? I wish at that moment, when I opened my eyes, I saw my father sitting next to me. It's like a certain birthday where Dad is busy arranging flowers, cutting cakes, and his laughter is always loud and resounding. At that time, I suddenly missed you so much, not the father of now but the father of years ago.
I once asked my mother: "Why did my father become like this. Is this family, my mother and sisters not as important as someone else?". Mother hugged her son: "It's not that you are not as important, love is love, intimacy is intimacy, those are two completely different aspects that can't be compared. It's just that there are times. The point is that one can't do everything at the same time." But if you can't have everything you want at once, why don't you choose a family, choose a wife and children?
I know your parents talked about breaking up. This family is probably not important to me anymore. It's okay dad, everything will be fine. Dad will live his life, mommy and we will live ours too. Happiness or sadness sometimes cannot be shared with each other anymore.
I cried a lot last night. I have turned 16 years old with nostalgia for my childhood. I cried when my family was missing a piece of the puzzle. I love my mother, I love you, and I love myself. There will be no more warm meals filled with laughter. There will be no more days when the whole family goes there and roams as much as possible.
vi-sao-dan-ong-van-ngoai-tinh-du-co-cuoc-hon-nhan-hanh-phuc.jpg

But, maybe Dad doesn't care anymore. What my father cares about now is just "if you raise two children, I will leave the house to my parents, my child support will be fully taken care of". When I heard my father say those words to my mother, my heart was really sad. It's really complicated how adults are living together and then separated, being so happy and sad at the same time.

"There are things, you will understand later when you grow up," my father used to tell me. How much more do you think I need to grow up to fully understand everything? If you understand it, will it change anything, is it more fun? If you understand, will you return to being the father who loves and pampers your sisters like before?

The other day, Tin asked me: "Sister, what is a divorce, is it painful, but when my mother told me that my parents were going to divorce, I cried." I don't know how to tell you to understand. Please come back and answer me Tin, Dad.