Going on a business trip to meet my ex, I "take advantage of a night", at 2am I was blue in the morning, hugging my clothes and running

TigerDao

Administrator
Thành viên BQT
I didn't want a divorce, but she didn't seem to want to break up with her husband, so when Nhi agreed to follow me to my room late at night, we tacitly reached an agreement.
Boyfriend avoids publicizing his love online, I'm touched when I know the reason
Half a month of taking care of my neighbor's sister and the ending is beyond imagination
The unjust mother-in-law only values her youngest son and her husband, but while in the hospital, she constantly asks me to take care of her
Last week, I went on a business trip according to the company's instructions, the hotel was arranged by the company, everything would be fine if that night I didn't meet my ex in the hotel lobby.
tinh-cu-.png

I just found out that Nhi, her name, is also on a business trip. Meeting my ex-lover again after 5 years of breaking up, in my heart, I also feel fluttering. After all, she is the woman I once loved, although we can't be together, I still have feelings in my heart.

The beautiful ex-lover is much brighter than my wife.

But due to family circumstances not compatible, my parents objected. In the end, I followed my parents' advice to marry a woman of ordinary beauty but well-educated, with a stable job, and a good family.

Going on a business trip to meet my ex, I took advantage of one night", at 2 am I was blue in the morning, hugging my clothes and running-1

Meeting my ex-lover again after 5 years of breaking up, in my heart, I also feel fluttering. (Illustration)

That night Nhi carefully made up, wore a beautiful soft dress, looked at me with a sweet smile that made me unable to hold back.

I know Nhi is married, but she confided that her marriage was not happy because husband and wife did not have a common voice. My heart fluttered with joy when Nhi confessed that sometimes she still misses me dearly.

That night we had a drink together, and finally decided to go back to my room to review the old story. I didn't want a divorce, but my ex didn't seem to want to break up with her husband, so when Nhi agreed to follow me to my room late at night, we had a tacit agreement between us.

That this will be a one-night stand, return to Hanoi and everything will be over. To be honest, I don't dare to maintain a "long-term" love relationship for fear of my wife finding out. But it's just a love night in a foreign land, it's wonderful and extremely safe.

Nhi and I went to my room to drink a few more glasses of wine, chat for a while, and then whatever happens. Who would have thought that when I was just taking off my clothes, there was a loud knocking at the door. The door opened and two tall men burst into the room, slamming the door shut. One guy rolled his eyes and yelled at me:
tinh-cu-.jpg

Going on a business trip to meet my ex, I took advantage of one night", at 2am I was blue in the morning, hugging my clothes and running-2

- Do you know how bad it is to sleep with someone else's wife?

I was terrified, then I knew that one of the two men was Nhi's husband. At first, I was going to report it to the police, but when he showed all the evidence, marriage certificate, and photos of them together, I was so weak that I didn't dare to do anything.

While we were scared, a guy quickly took a picture of me and Nhi in indecent clothes in the hotel room. He firmly stated:

- Prepare 500 million in exchange for these images, if you still want to keep your honor and family happiness.

My ex and I went to my room to drink a few more glasses of wine, chat for a while, and then whatever happened had to happen.

I was extremely scared, even though it was a hotel room I rented, I quickly grabbed my clothes and ran away at 2am. I don't know how long it took to run before I calmed down a bit, bitter, resentful but could not do anything.

I called Nhi, she cried and apologized saying that she did so according to her husband's words, there was no other way because she and her husband owed a large amount of money. It turned out that this was her husband's hometown, from the afternoon they saw me and planned the evening to lure me in. Nhi is no longer in Hanoi but follows her husband to his hometown to live.

I regret it so much, if only I didn't enjoy a night of love with my ex, things wouldn't be this bad. Now if I don't give money, my family will fall apart. It's a big amount of money, how can I take it away so that my wife doesn't know anything?