Should I take another step when I'm not sure I'll be completely happy?

TigerDao

Administrator
Thành viên BQT
Should I take another step when I'm not sure I'll be completely happy?
I am 32 years old, my husband suffered from a serious illness for many years, and passed away more than three years ago; nine-year-old son, clever, obedient, very emotional life.

You are the biggest encouragement and happiness for me. From childhood to adulthood, I was loved, worried and supported by my parents, so I did not have to worry about the economy. It's just that since getting married, he's been sick and sick all the time. I have been married for so many years, so many years of heartache, my son lacks the love and instruction of his father.

I am a government official, my parents gave me a house, a car, land, and a bank deposit. My son has a will for his house, land, and savings. Currently, my mother and daughter's life is quite free and comfortable after many years of sadness. Friends who witnessed my process all said that I have suffered a lot, this is the time for mother and daughter to live comfortably and happily. After many years, I'm back to being myself, carefree, fun, witty.

Besides the time for work and children, I participate in sports practice, sometimes meet close friends. I am considered to have a beautiful, tall, good-looking appearance. Seeing the current comfortable life of mother and daughter, many people advised me to think about not going any further. As for me, I always aspire to have a simple family like everyone else, so I still think I need to find someone to love, share, and build a happy family as I wish.

>> I'm sure I'll be happy if I take another step

Recently, I met a boyfriend who is less than a year old. You are divorced, have no economic before, your wife has feelings for someone else and leaves you. Your family is in a difficult situation. You are an emotional person, living responsibly, knowing before and after. You think maturely, have a lot more life experience than I do because I dropped out of school from a young age to work hard to earn a living. To your family, you love, live responsibly. You love and treat me well. You are loved by everyone around you. I also love you. You are a good person, the situation is very pitiful. You mentioned marriage many times. Indeed, I thought about marrying you but just experienced an unhappy marriage, now take another step to consider carefully. I have a few problems as follows:

One: You have a son, he is staying with his mother. Recently, because you have a house, a stable job, and a better economy, my mother wants to take me back to live with my father. Indeed, I don't mind living with my husband's stepchildren, I also have my own children, go one step further, and I'm tight-knit. My child lacks the love and upbringing of a father, so I also love him without a father. Besides, I don't understand why my mother wants to take me back to my adoptive father; While my boyfriend is busy working from morning to night, there is no time to take good care of him?

In addition, he is hyperactive, I repeatedly contacted and tried to be close and communicate with him, so that my son and him had the opportunity to play together. I find him difficult to communicate, difficult to speak and very angry. I often watch TV, on the phone and only my father can communicate with me. About my son, starting from an emotional person, he worked very hard to play with him, but many times he was unfairly beaten. I'm the one in the middle, sometimes favoring his son, inevitably my child suffers injustice, cries because of self-pity many times.

>> I don't want to leave my wife even though I want to go again

Recently, your ex-wife often texted you about difficulties in raising children such as tuition fees, rent, hiring a maid...; It is calculated that each month, mother and daughter have to spend over 30 million VND, while the mother and daughter's salary is just over ten million VND. I guess because I couldn't raise my grandchildren well, my boyfriend, in addition to providing child support, spent more money to hire a maid to help. These things I dare not ask, just listen to you share and summarize.

Two: My parents and relatives all make such comments about your situation, if I marry you, you will suffer. In particular, my mother thought that it would take many years for my unhappy marriage to end; Now going forward with you, I will continue to suffer because sooner or later you will also raise children. Since then, my life has been full of troubles.

Ba: I suspect you were previously in a romantic relationship with a person of the same sex, in which you were male.

Four: You said you used to play football betting, lost more than two billion, now you have paid off all your debts. I heard that once you get into the flag you can't give up, I'm very worried. You said that time was bored with family, money in hand, so you should play, the more you play, the more you want to lose. Now come to me, have a family and then give up betting.

Looking forward to your sharing. Should I walk again with my boyfriend?