My wife filed for divorce when I defended my boss's adultery

TigerDao

Administrator
Thành viên BQT
My wife filed for divorce when I defended my boss's adultery

My wife and I have been married for two years, our economy is good, we are very peaceful. Once, the husband and wife argued about the boss's house, which led to the wife wanting a divorce.

I'm 34 years old, working as an interior designer, twice my wife's salary. Wife of 32 years old, procrastinating not wanting to have children even though my parents hinted and pushed.

My boss's wife filed for divorce because of adultery. The boss's house was in conflict more than a year ago, at that time the new boss was promoted, had to receive a lot of beer and customers. The boss's wife takes care of a small child with no income, the boss alone carries the burden, but the wife does not sympathize, constantly calling back even though she knows that her husband is in a difficult position.

I told my wife to find the way, tell her that being a wife without sympathizing with her husband like that, when her husband is having an affair, don't ask why. Seeing that my wife did not respond, I assumed that she thought the same as me. On the occasion of the boss's family having problems this time, I told my wife to keep an eye on it. Unexpectedly, two days later, his wife submitted a signed divorce petition. I was so upset when my wife took that action, I asked loudly, did my wife have someone else? The wife was as calm as if she had prepared the application for a long time.

>> Wife hugs and kisses boss when she knows I'm back and forth with a massage girl

His wife said: "If you want this girl to be different today, you should be free, don't hurt your wife and children. If you're married, there's no excuse for adultery. If it's not suitable, break up and go to someone else. Otherwise, why don't you do this right thing, go do things that hurt your wife and children, smear yourself with ashes and plaster rice husks on your dignity and morals. Because of losing faith in you, I don't dare to have children, afraid of children. be born as your boss's son, have a father with low dignity. All women and men can live single, not having a family does not make them die. But if married and betrayed, they live like they die." My wife was still adamant about the divorce even though I did not sign the application and the two families advised me.

I earn money for my family, do housework with my wife, don't gamble, drink less alcohol, is that still not enough to be a husband and father? Is my wife too much?