The wedding dress shop employee's stupid statement made me want to leave my bride

TigerDao

Administrator
Thành viên BQT
Taking my fiancee to try on a wedding dress, the staff member's stupid statement made me realize the bitter truth, no longer wanting to get married.
Due to my passion for my career, I am 42 years old this year, but I have no wife. When I bought a house and a car, I really wanted to find a wife, but I am old and shy, so I can't approach a girlfriend.

After asking my friends to match me up, I finally found one. She was young, beautiful and tall, I liked her at first sight. We've known each other for more than a month to hold the wedding, because the girl's family wants to get married soon.

The day I went to try on a wedding dress, I discovered a shocking thing and found it difficult to continue this marriage. That day, I was standing outside wearing a tie when I heard the staff member in the room complaining that it was difficult to find my future wife the right dress because her figure was slim but her belly was too big.
thu-vay-cuoi-23290017.jpg

The wedding dress shop employee's stupid statement made me want to leave my fiancée

After that, the employee realized that her attitude was not right, so she apologized to Lan - my fiancee. And it seems that to atone, she showed interest, asked Lan how many months pregnant? My fiancée didn't answer; and the staff then went out, to the wedding dress area for pregnant brides to find a few larger ones.

On the way back, I nonchalantly asked Lan if she was pregnant. She mumbled and begged for a while before she dared to confess and begged me to take care of them. The pregnancy belonged to her ex-boyfriend, who ran away when he found out she was pregnant. Lan said, if I abandoned her now, she wouldn't know who to rely on anymore.
I love Lan, but I don't eat snails, why am I forced to spill the shell? The whole world would say I was stupid to marry her even though I knew I was deceived. I'd rather she said it from the start, but over here makes me think I'm lucky.

Right after that I broke up with Lan. When I got home, I angrily told my parents that there was no wedding, because she was pregnant with another man.

Unexpectedly, my mother said, when I was a child, I had a severe case of mumps, afraid that it would be difficult to become a father in the future. Therefore, my mother wanted me to accept Lan's marriage, later if I couldn't have children, I would have had that baby to rely on when I was old. My mother said that even though I am not the biological father, but taking care of it since it was in the womb, loving it, it will really be my child. And if I am not infertile, have biological children and still raise my wife's children, the more my grandmother's family respects me, the more my wife will be devoted to me.

The next day, I went to the hospital for a test. Indeed, although I am not infertile, the possibility of having a child is low. This result made me very confused, I don't know if I should persist in deciding to break up with Lan or listen to my mother's advice?