Dirty ex-husband's plan to send 'gifts' on the wedding day makes me miserable

TigerDao

Administrator
Thành viên BQT
Dirty ex-husband's plan to send 'gifts' on the wedding day makes me miserable
On my wedding day, my dirty ex-husband sent me a "special gift" that made me miserable afterwards.
Because I was pregnant, I had to get married at a very young age, so that for 5 years at my husband's house, I was under a lot of pressure. My husband's parents despised me for not having a job, saying that I was a parasite all day. My sister-in-law also considers me as a domestic helper, she has never called me a sister-in-law. As for the husband, whenever he doesn't like something, he scolds his wife right in front of everyone.

Unable to bear being rejected at my husband's house, I surreptitiously carried my child and left there to live with my grandmother. Unexpectedly, as soon as I got to my grandmother's house, the whole husband's family was there to fight for my son. They told me I could go, but no one could take their grandchildren. I don't want to go back to that house again, which means never seeing my kids again.

After going to court, my husband had an economy, so he won custody of the children, and I left empty-handed.

Leaving my husband's house, I went to the city to find a job and rarely returned to my hometown, because when I returned to my hometown, the images of the past came back and made me suffer more.

After 8 years of leaving my hometown, I am now completely different, becoming a woman who knows how to take care of herself, how to talk and confidently face people.

After more than a year of research, I finally accepted Thanh. He is 2 years older than me, but he is a virgin and has a well-off family. My boyfriend also knows that I once had a husband and a child, but he still accepted to marry me because he truly loved me. However, for fear of family objections, Thanh still hid this from them.

chong-cu-pha-dam-cuoi-19371721.jpg